Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

My potato cakes

Last night was the Pinterest party. No crafting but an assortment of delicious appetizers and desserts. Again, not being an experienced cook, my dish was quite good. I arrived a tad late due to my pet sitting job which may have been for the best.

Krista, the host, was accommodating to my needs for the kitchen utensils and stove. Grabbing a mixing bowl, fork and milk, I rapidly mixed in the egg, cheese and milk to the existing mashed potatoes. Apparently watching me work is entertaining. My focus can be rather intense and my methods unique.

In short, it took a few cakes to figure out timing on the stove coupled with the amount of oil to use. The guests liked them, "Tasty" and "Delicious" complimented my achievement. So, overall a success and a rewarding experience. Next time I make the little patties, there will be basil, tomato and mozzarella added to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment